Cobra announces new product and partnership with US firm The Elumenati at I/ITSEC
Cobra Simulation® announces a partnership with US firm The Elumenati to handle new projects in the Military/ Simulation markets. This combines Cobra's deep knowledge of simulation applications with proven Elumenati immersive technologies. Cobra Simulation® has delivered simulation solutions to many sectors worldwide, with clients including BAE Systems, Airbus, SAAB Avionics and MBDA Systems. Its 1.8m Panorama recently gained JALO accreditation as part of a portable JTAC (Joint Terminal Attack Controller) training system delivered by Nautilus International Consultants for the UKMOD.
- · Native 4K @ 60hz with the Canon 4K501ST’s new Marginal Focus feature
- · Cobra’s Ellipsoid OmniMirror technology
- · Upto 30% more pixels visible in the I/ITSEC configuration
- · 5 arcmin resolution
- · Single-channel, fully focused edge-to-edge visuals
- · 160° HFOV x 80° VFOV semi-permanent 4.3m panorama display
- · Euro pallet-sized flight case to house and transport full optical & IG system
- · Prepar3D flight demo, showcasing OmniMap integration applicable to a variety of immersive environments
- · Cobra’s True Dimension warping software, allows simple grid based warping on a Win7, 8.1, 10 OS when using spherical or ellipsoidal mirrors.
A team from Cobra, including Managing Director Alexander Bradley, will be on hand at the Canon booth to answer questions and support sales enquiries.